Even though Windows 10 is one of the most widely used operating systems today, it is not without flaws. One of these issues is that You can’t sign in to your PC right now into Windows 10. This is a major problem because it prevents you from using your device.
There are several types of this problem, which you can learn about further down. Regardless of what’s preventing you from logging in, we’re here to assist you. Our goal with this article is to show you the most efficient way to address the problem of being You can’t sign in to your PC right now Error into your Windows 10 account.
Resolve You Can’t Sign in to your PC Error
If you’re using a Windows 10 PC, you’re probably logging in with your Microsoft Live account. The problem is that it has abruptly stopped allowing users to log in, leaving them locked out of their machines. “You can’t sign in to your PC right now,” says the error message that appears when people try to log in.
To fix the problem You can’t sign in to your PC right now, go to account.live.com or use the last password you used on this computer. ” Even though customers were able to reset their passwords on the account.live.com website, they still received the same error when they tried to login with the new password.
Sometimes this problem is caused by Caps Lock or Num Lock; if your password involves capital letters, make sure to turn on Caps Lock before entering the password. Similarly, if your password contains numbers, make sure Num Lock is turned on while inputting the password. If you’ve followed the above recommendations and changed your Microsft account password but still can’t log in, you can try the troubleshooting guide given below to fix You can’t sign in to your PC right now.
Fix You Can’t Sign in to your PC Right Now Error [SOLVED]
Common Windows 10 Login Issues
We were able to describe frequent concerns linked to logging into your machine using reports directly from Windows 10’s user base. If you’re having problems that seem similar to the ones listed below, read our article to find a solution. Windows 10 is You can’t sign in to your PC.
- Your PC won’t let you log in to Windows 10.
- A Microsoft account cannot be used to log into Windows 10.
- My password does not work in Windows 10.
- After an update, Windows 10 is unable to log in.
- Windows 10 is unable to access the login screen.
It’s crucial to realize that these are just a few of the problems that can arise when attempting to get into your Windows 10 computer. Even if your problem isn’t stated here, we nevertheless advocate going over our ideas and putting them into practise. Even if you’re dealing with a one-of-a-kind issue, you might be able to solve it using a guide.
You can’t sign in to your PC right now [SOLVED]
Method 1: Change your Microsoft Live account password
- Open a web browser on a different functional PC and go to this link.
- Click Next after selecting the radio button. I lost my password.
- Complete your email address as it appears on your PC, then enter the security captcha and click Next.
- Click Next after selecting how you want to acquire the security code to prove that it’s you.
- Click Next after entering the security code you received.
- Enter the new password, and your Microsoft account password will be changed (after changing your password, do not log in from that PC).
- You will notice the notification “Account has been recovered” after successfully changing the password.
- Reboot the computer where you were having problems logging in and sign in with this new password.
Method 2: You should be able to repair it
You can’t sign in to your PC right now. Use the On-Screen Keyboard as a second option. First, make sure your current keyboard language layout is configured correctly on the login screen. This option was located in the lower-right corner of the sign-in screen, near the power icon.
After you’ve double-checked that, it’s a good idea to type in the password using the on-screen keyboard. The reason we recommend using an on-screen keyboard is that our physical keyboard may become unreliable with time, causing us to encounter this error. To use the on-screen keyboard, go to the bottom of the screen and click the Ease of Access button. Then select On-Screen Keyboard from the drop-down menu.
Method 3: Restore your PC using the Windows installation DVD
You’ll need a Windows installation disc or a system repair/recovery disc for this procedure.
- Insert the Windows installation media or the Recovery Drive/System Repair Disc into the computer, then pick your language choices and click Next. 2.
- At the bottom of the page, click “Repair your machine.”
- Now select Troubleshoot, followed by Advanced Options.
- Finally, click “System Restore” and complete the restore by following the onscreen instructions.
- Restart your PC; this step may assist you in resolving the issue.
You can’t sign in to your PC right now.
Method 4: Disconnect from the Internet before logging in
If you’re having trouble logging in, check to see if you’re connected to the Internet. If so, turn off your wireless router or, if you’re using an Ethernet connection, disconnect it from the PC. After you’ve done that, try logging in with the last password you remembered, or change it and try again.
Method 5: In the BIOS, load the default settings
- To enter BIOS setup, switch off your laptop, then turn it on while simultaneously pressing F2, DEL, or F12 (depending on your manufacturer).
- Now you must locate the Reset to Default, Load factory defaults, Clear BIOS Settings, Load Setup Defaults, or anything similar option to restore the default configuration.
- Using your arrow keys, select it, press Enter, and confirm the procedure. The default settings in your BIOS will now be used.
- Retry logging into your PC using the last password you remember.
That’s all there is to it; you’ve completed the task. You can’t sign in to your PC right now [SOLVED], but if you have any further questions, please leave them in the comments below.