Are you looking for the safest Bitcoin Trading Bots? Here is a list of safe and secure trading bots you can rely on today.
Bots are automated computer programs that run specific tasks with minimal human intervention. These trading bots work hard by trading one or multiple cryptocurrencies on single or multiple platforms. And they do this automatically on behalf of the owner or the user. What’s more, they are used to automate trading strategies and applied to intend to maximize trading profits.
The best and safest Bitcoin trading bots get information from several social sources and many other sites, including new sites. Here is a list from our analysis of the best Bitcoin trading bots.
Pionex is one of the world’s first exchanges with twelve free trading bots. The exchange’s users can trade 24/7 without constantly checking the markets. This exchange aggregates the liquidity from Binance and Huobi Global. Along with that, it is also one of the biggest Binance brokers.
Pionex has very distinctive features such as:
- It provides sixteen free trading bots for retail investors
- The trading fee is so meager compared to other exchanges. The trading fee is 0.05% for the maker and the talker
- Grid Trading Bot allows users to buy low and sell high in a specific price range
- Leveraged Grid Bot offers up to 5 times leverage
- An intelligent Trade terminal allows traders to set up a stop loss, take profit, and train in one trade.
What’s even better about Pionex, you can deposit or withdraw from your bank account and trade with USD.
Cryptohopper is one of the best-automated trading bots that help you manage all Bitcoin exchange accounts in one place. It also allows you to trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. The bitcoin profit is another platform where you can trade Bitcoin.
Among the most distinct feature of Cryptohopper are:
- This Bitcoin trading bot allows you to create your technical analysis
- Also, you can get strategies and bot templates
- The free Bitcoin trading bot keeps your data private
- The interface of Crptohopper is user friendly
- Cryptohopper also provides actual-time performance reports
- Cryptohopper protects your account with secure protocols
In addition, Cryptohopper allows you to paper Trade to check your strategy with zero financial risk.
HaasOnline is among the oldest and most respected trading bot platforms available. Along with that, you can manage automated trading on over thirty-seven exchanges. Distinctive features about HaasOnline are that:
- It is a free bot for trading Bitcoin that keeps your data and codes private.
- This trading bot also provides actual-time performance reports
- Also, it allows traders to recreate virtually any trading strategy with bot automation
- Furthermore, it will enable you to create your technical analysis
If anyone invests in Bitsgap, they will not be disappointed with the quality of services they provide. Instead, one will turn out to be a successful trader. The only requirement is some knowledge about the Bitcoin market. Bitsgap is convenient to use even for novices. Also, you are not required to possess any skills to create an account and get started. There are many advanced features that this Bitcoin trading bot has, and it also gives one the option to select from various types of accounts. Moreover, Bitsgap offers both desktop and mobile versions to the users.
The services that ForexVPS offers to its users are pretty impressive because this software program will do various things regarding trading. For instance, if you are looking to find out if it is a good time for investment or not, the software will give you every information that you can use to continue buying and selling this digital currency.
The Bottom Line
Settling on a particular trading bot is challenging, but if you research well, you won’t have a problem. The Bitcoin trading bots in the above list are reliable and the best you can choose from today.