This post will explain most useful apps. On your Android smartphone or tablet, you should have a few tried-and-true apps to make your life easier. 25 of the top essential utility apps for Android have been reviewed.
These utility apps will help you accomplish a lot more in less time without making it seem like a hardship if you use your Android device to handle the majority of your work, such as watching movies, maintaining your social media accounts, or maybe utilising your smartphone to wirelessly manage your team.
Top 15 Most Useful Apps for Android In 2022
In this article, you can know about most useful apps here are the details below;
Let’s get right to the essential apps that everyone needs on their phones or tablets to get the most use out of them:
1. Smart Tools: Measurement and conversion
Smart Tools is an app that, as its name implies, turns any Android device into a complete measurement tool. More than 15 instruments are included, and each one is neatly arranged into six groups. These tools include a unit converter, ruler, measuring, compass, sound metre, and light. This is another most useful apps. Also check ebook apps.
The app may readily assist us in performing DIY projects anytime, anyplace without the need for measurement tools, thanks to the numerous sensors that are built into our Android phones. Although the data may not be exact, it is adequate for making basic measurements.
- Operates without a network connection.
- The app is updated periodically to include new functionality, address issues, and enhance compatibility.
- Because it employs a camera, the distance measurement is not precise, but it works great for estimation.
2. Twilight: Blue light filter
Do you get eye fatigue after using your smartphone for a while? Or perhaps you have trouble falling asleep as a result of using your phone immediately before bed? If so, install Twilight now and experience the difference for yourself.
By adding a red-tinted filter to the flux of blue light generated by your phone or tablet, the app reduces eye strain and improves sleep quality while making the screen pleasantly warm. The app can be set up to automatically modify a blue light filter based on the time of day and is simple to use.
- Offers numerous options and is totally free to use.
- A choice to turn down the screen’s backlight for reading at night.
3. Truecaller: caller ID and Spam blocker
You can recognise unknown callers, block obnoxious numbers like telemarketers and spammers, and see who is contacting you even if the number is not saved in your contact list with the help of the Truecaller app. Additionally, the app lets you know if the person you’re calling is available or engaged in another call. This is another most useful apps.
- The ability to recognise unknown callers, the choice to automatically reject spam calls, and the ability to prevent obtrusive calls.
- Use the phone number to search for the contact’s name in the Truecaller directory.
- To help fund its development, the app includes advertisements.
The best and most dependable cross-platform tool for WiFi-based file/data sharing and transfers is SHAREit. Without sacrificing quality, you can simply transfer and exchange films, music, photographs, or any other file format between any OS, including Android, Windows Mobile, iOS, PC, and Mac.
Even having an active mobile data plan, Internet connection, or cable connection is not necessary to use the app. A smartphone with SHAREit loaded is all that is actually required.
- Sharing and transferring data between any devices is now simpler than ever thanks to cross-platform interoperability.
- Support for group sharing without a network or Internet connection being necessary.
- Quick and high-speed file transfers at up to 10MB/s.
- The sending and receiving devices must both have the app installed.
5. KinScreen: screens timeout controller
You must be aware of the struggle of repeatedly pressing the screen to keep it awake if you read on your smartphone. You could also lengthen the screen timeout interval.
Meet KinScreen now. Utilizing the motion, proximity, and device orientation sensors that are already present in your smartphone will make it simple for you to maintain the screen’s brightness. The rules for screen on and screen off can also be customised.
- Due to the app’s usage of the phone’s sensors, it functions flawlessly in dimly lit places.
- The app is battery-efficient thanks to the use of sensors, with little to no performance impact.
- Has several restrictions that prevent it from functioning correctly on MIUI (Xiaomi) based operating systems.
6. Universal Copy: Copy text from any app
This is another most useful apps. You can copy several texts without a problem thanks to a clipboard manager. What happens, though, if you wish to copy text from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or any other app? It is difficult to copy anything because none of those apps support the long-press gesture. Also check iOS apps
Look nowhere else. You may use Universal Copy to copy text from any programme. Select the text you wish to copy, activate Universal Copy mode from the notification box, and then hit the copy button. Your clipboard should now contain the copied content.
- Easy to use and uncomplicated, with no advertising.
- Instantly copy text from any application.
- The accessibility setting must be manually activated because it is disabled by default.
7. Macrodroid: easy Automation
For those who find it challenging to use a sophisticated automation tool like Tasker, a complex and paid-only app as well, MacroDroid is an automation programme.
The best device automation programme to start with is MacroDroid, which enables you to automate a wide range of functions using hundreds of predefined templates. For instance, set Google Maps to automatically turn on GPS when you open the shopping mode version of the app and turn it off when you dismiss it. Isn’t that incredible?
- Hundreds of templates that are simple to customise to meet your needs and specifications.
- Effective, streamlined, straightforward, and simple to learn.
- The free version contains advertisements and has a cap of five automation tasks.
8. Parallel Space : Add support for multiple accounts
Do you wish to use two Android devices to run two WhatsApp accounts, gaming apps, or other social media accounts? A remarkable app called Parallel Space gives you the opportunity to move between two accounts with only one tap while running multiple accounts without any problems. This is another most useful apps.
Parallel Space, which allows you to install apps incognito mode within a distinct environment that may be secured with a security lock, can be used to protect privacy in addition to app cloning.
- Strong, simple to use, and totally free.
- Maintains a unique data record for each app.
- Ads that are intrusive and cannot be removed.
9. Nova Launcher : lightweight and Highly customizable
One of the lightest, most configurable, and performance-focused launchers ever created for Android is Nova. It fully utilises material design, has simple configuration options, and supports gestures.
You can adjust the layout of the widgets and icons on your home screen, add a variety of animations, and choose from thousands of icon themes, among other customization options.
- A completely individualised and customised home screen, together with a quick and easy user interface.
- Back up and restore all of your launcher and personalization preferences.
- Nova Launcher Prime is necessary for features like gestures, unread counts, and icon swipe.
10. CamScanner : Portable document scanner
This is another most useful apps. CamScanner lets you scan any kind of document, store it on your device, and sync it with other devices using the camera on your smartphone. The application is clever enough to automatically sharpen and detail the scanned image.
The programme has OCR capabilities that allow you to simply send photographs in PDF/JPEG format through email and extract text from scanned images for later modification.
- You may quickly and easily scan any kind of document, including notes, debates from whiteboards or blackboards, diplomas, pictures, and business cards.
Utilize the native editing advanced editing features to modify scanned photos.
- A paid subscription is required for cutting-edge capabilities like OCR, cloud storage, and password security.
11. Google Drive: Reliable cloud storage
shoppingmode With the help of the well-known cloud storage service Google Drive, you can securely store all of your information, including pictures, documents, and videos, and keep them synced across all of your gadgets, such as your computer, tablet, and phone.
The fact that the Drive is connected with all of the Google apps, including Google Keep, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Sheets, and Google Photos, is another powerful feature. Including the capability to access, edit, and share files from any location and time.
- The most secure cloud storage for storing your files with access options worldwide.
- Offer you more than 15GB of free storage upon registration.
- The app doesn’t have a passcode function to prevent unauthorised access.
12. Solid Explorer : File manager
Every Android device has a simple file manager preinstalled, but Solid Explorer is one of the best file managers for Android that can handle complex tasks and manage all the files on your smartphone. This is another most useful apps. Also check Microsoft Store app store
You have a two-week trial period after installation to try out all the features. After that, in order to continue using all the amazing features, you must buy the pro version through in-app purchases.
- Simplified and performance-driven material design with cloud storage options.
- The ability to open any file format, as well as support for FTP, SMB/CIFS clients.
- Folders and files are password-protected.
- There aren’t many choices for customization and customising.
13. MX Player: Powerful media player
Since it can play practically all sorts of video and music files without a hitch, MX Player is one of the most adaptable media players for Android. It already has multi-core decoding and hardware acceleration features preinstalled.
Even native support for subtitle gestures is provided by the player to make watching movies and videos a breeze.
- The Android player with the most features, including swipe gesture support for volume, seek position, and brightness.
- The free version displays unobtrusive adverts to help fund development, while MX Player Pro, which costs $5.99, removes them.
14. Pocket: Read any page later
This is another most useful apps. You can maintain your personal reading list of articles and web pages using the Pocket app, formerly known as Read It Later. The most used cross-platform web bookmarking tool is this one.
The best feature of Pocket is the ability to save any link, piece of material, video, or other online link for offline access in the future. Additionally, all of your linked devices instantly sync with your saved bookmarks.
- Delivers the greatest reading experience possible with a clutter-free design.
- Offline viewing of bookmarked information and web pages is possible in addition to Text-To-Speech capabilities.
The shopping mode is well known. Regardless of the platform you are using, Google Maps is the most trustworthy navigation programme. It provides unequalled speed and accuracy. And it can easily show you the right way wherever you are. This is another most useful apps.
You may now download a full nation or a specific location for flawless turn-by-turn navigation and easy search regardless of Internet availability thanks to the support for offline operation.
- No matter where you are in the metropolis, you may use the offline map support and real-time traffic updates to find your way around.
- Support for indoor maps, which make it easier to navigate through expansive spaces like airports and shopping centres.
There must be hundreds of Android utility apps that we could have included on this list, but rather than listing them all and making it exhaustive, we’d rather share a select handful and learn more about your preferences and top apps.
Share with us your favourite Android utility apps in the comments section below. We’d be interested in hearing about them. And if the application is useful, we might also add it to the list.