This post will explain MaintainX Alternatives. The greatest work order software available right now is MaintainX. You may test out the software with a free plan first thanks to the user-friendly work order management system. You can create as multiple orders as you like, as well as assets, places, and the number of persons you need to be invited. The software’s user-friendly interface offers simple form-making tools that make it simple to create, alter, and allocate work orders.
Best 12 MaintainX Alternatives In 2023
In this article, you can know about Best 12 MaintainX Alternatives In 2023 here are the details below;
Teams can interact and work thanks to an integrated communication network. Any work order request allows for comments, messages, and access to asset history.
From any internet-connected device, you can access MaintainX on the go. The business has also created an easy-to-use work order app for cellphones running iOS and Android. You can access, modify, and update mobile work orders while on the go as a result.
Additionally, you can add drawings to uploaded photographs to convey information. This feature can be used to demonstrate that the work was completed. Also check Amazon PPC software
The software developed by MaintainX has a time stamp and records every activity and process. This enables you to produce a thorough audit log that you may access at any time.
Main Features of MaintainX
Here are a few standout features and advantages of MaintainX that set it apart from the competition.
- Work orders, processes, and inspections all have unique forms.
- Creating a work order form quickly and easily
- Recurring work orders
- Real-time reporting, thorough work order tracking, and audit logs
- As many readers as you want to send
- Work with as many resources and places as you like.
- Complete automation and work order scheduling
- Access to multiple devices using user-friendly mobile apps
- Upload of PDFs and images
- Integration of third-party technologies using APIs
Many businesses use UpKeep as a work order software. But its main function is as CMMS software. It allows you to create and control repeating work orders. The mobile app enables field technicians and staff to continuously update work order statuses. Consequently, it is likewise capable of FSM.
Each work order has a possible priority level, and depending on the priority level, when you assign it to an employee, a push message is sent.
Work orders are distributed to authorised technicians using the clever automated system. By doing this, the uneven distribution of responsibilities is prevented.
Key Features of UpKeep
A complete and straightforward work order software is UpKeep. Here are a rare of the main benefits and functions it offers.
- CMMS capabilities in full
- Simple work order creation, administration, and tracking in real time
- Complete automation and intelligent workflows
- Each work order’s associated time and cost can be tracked.
- You can understand and assess work orders with the aid of a variety of reports.
- You may remotely control everything using a specialised mobile app.
Jobber is an FSM that mostly deals with field procedures. It contains a tool for scheduling and work requests that is intended for enterprises.
When new customer orders are received, when an order needs to be updated, or when you need to delegate work, the tool makes it easier to engage with field workers.
The software offers a drag-and-drop calendar that simplifies the process of assigning and creating work orders.
Additionally, you can actively accept customer work requests, which are then automatically converted into jobs that can be delegated to field workers.
Characteristics of Jobbers
Jobber is a fantastic FSM solution and benefits the businesses that use it. Here are a few advantages to using it.
- There is a special mobile application.
- A drag-and-drop calendar is provided for more effective order creation and scheduling.
- There are numerous job form templates and work requests.
- There are numerous solutions for reporting and analytics software available to you.
- You can communicate with nearby teams using the built-in messaging feature.
- Activate push notifications to keep informed
- Submitting visual content, such as images, to make work requests more pertinent.
- It essentially functions as a scheduling app while posing as work order management.
ManagerPlus is regarded as a committed work order generator with a demanding schedule. The software is an asset management software with capabilities like field agent management, work order preparation, assignment, and asset management among others.
The software offers a reliable mobile app that provides you with a built-in chat platform and allows you to generate and manage work orders.
It essentially functions as a CRM solution with an easy-to-use dashboard that allows you manage and look after your clients and vendors. You can share files with them, talk to them about how the work is going, and provide updates.
Major Features of ManagerPlus
The maintenance management software is a special software that serves as both an FSM system and a CMMS. Here are some of its best traits and advantages.
- From a basic form, you may generate, assign, and track work orders.
- t is an all-inclusive work order management system.
- The software features a specific asset management function.
- Additionally, it features built-in CRM functions.
- There is a special mobile application.
- Various reporting and tracking options are provided.
- Integration of the software with tools and software from third parties is possible.
ServiceMax is primarily a tool for managing field services, but it also has an integrated work order system.
It is designed for the service sector, therefore it contains a built-in CRM solution that can be used to manage everything from client service inquiries to work orders.
The software’s work assignment tool offers a drag-and-drop option that makes it simple to create work orders and keep track of them.
You can give different employees different work orders at once. A push notice will be sent to everybody who is assigned a work order.
Key Features of ServiceMax
An effective FSM, CRM, and work order system is ServiceMax. Here are a few of its distinguishing qualities and advantages.
- Processes are accelerated, improved, and simplified by the drag-and-drop work order creation.
- No of the status, you can always schedule, allocate, and track any type of work order.
- Through the app, you have total mobile accessibility.
- A complete range of reporting and analytics tools are available to all users.
- Work order administration is simple and convenient because to intuitive design.
Both an extensive CMMS and EAM (enterprise asset management) software are available from MicroMain. One of the main benefits of their CMMS is a fantastic work order management software.
This work order software is unique because of how customizable it is. MicroMain has you covered whether you want to automate regular work orders for preventive maintenance or create fresh ones for urgent repair/maintenance work.
Additionally, the technology enables you to manage work orders for many teams from a single dashboard. The inclusion of other features like the capacity to attach images and other materials, approve or deny requests, prioritise requests, etc. results in a respectable platform.
Since MicroMain emphasises that their work order software is a part of their CMMS, the one significant negative is that it is not available as a standalone solution.
Key characteristics of MicroMain
Everything you’d want from contemporary work order software is present in MicroMain. Here are a rare of its notable characteristics:
- Work orders can be generated automatically or on demand.
- The work order management system is centralised.
- You can build reports and extract insights using a native functionality.
- Tracking progress is made simpler by grouping minor work orders into a larger project.
- With the aid of color-coded line graphs, you can schedule work orders and maintain tabs on workload visually.
A cloud-based CMMS and a separate platform for asset management are both provided by Fiix Software. A work order management system is a component of their much more extensive computerised maintenance management system, just like the prior platform. Also check tutoring software
Fiix’s AI-powered system streamlines everything, making it simpler to manage hundreds of work orders. You may automate the creation of work orders based on certain asset conditions that you define, in addition to being able to keep track of everything at all times.
You may also add inspection jobs, track costs, and do a lot more.
Key characteristics of Fiix Software
The work order management system from Fiix Software has the following features that are very helpful:
- It provides a central work request portal where visitors and staff may post and follow up on upkeep issues.
- Every time a work order is produced, the software generates a printable QR code.
- For work orders, you can gather electronic signatures.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of your personnel, you might include an expected time frame on work orders.
- Users can handle work orders via a mobile app from anywhere in the world.
The next item on the list is EZOfficeInventory, a software programme for managing and tracking assets that doesn’t receive nearly enough attention.
One of the numerous functions in its list of asset management platform features is a work order software. Through the EZOfficeInventory mobile app, you may use it to generate, manage, and track work orders.
Overall, it provides much the same features as other work order software, including the ability to create checklists, set alarms and reminders, track history, etc.
Key Functions of EZOfficeInventory:
The following are a few characteristics that set this work order software apart:
- Through “work order states,” it allows users to keep track of how ongoing work is progressing.
- Depending on the sorts of work orders, you can distinguish between them.
- or searching particular kinds of work orders, it provides helpful filters.
MAPCON provides CMMS solutions in a variety of packages, including MAPCON Lite and MAPCON Pro (for heavy-duty requirements) (for small and -sized businesses). Although some of the capabilities, like the work order planning screen, aren’t available in the Lite edition, both alternatives include a fully integrated work order management module.
You may easily generate, allocate, and dispatch work orders while on the road using a mobile app. Additionally, maintenance personnel have the ability to produce customised work orders and work orders for high-urgency repairs.
The aforementioned factors, along with HTML work requests and other unique features, make MAPCON a respectable option.
Key Characteristics of MAPCON
Here are a few characteristics that distinguish this platform:
- Maintenance personnel can issue “After the Fact” work orders after completing a work.
- In one location, you can review both current and finished orders.
- A unique work order planning page exists, which is essentially a very user-friendly dashboard.
You should think about using Freshdesk’s field management (FSM) software if you’re in charge of on-site personnel. On their platform, managers and field teams can use a native cloud-based work order software.
You can prioritise your projects, exchange checklists and other important information with teams, and keep track of field requests with the aid of this software.
The software is ineffective for maintenance teams operating in the same facilities, though. If it describes you, a more universal system might be preferable.
Key characteristics of Freshdesk:
The work order software from Freshdesk offers the following outstanding features:
- Through e-signatures, managers or clients can approve the digital execution of work orders.
- Thanks to an interface with Google Maps, technicians may find their way to clients’ locations.
- Reports and dashboards can be made to order.
ReachOut also focuses on providing services to teams with specialists on the field, just like Freshdesk does. A complete work order management system, intended to increase the productivity of field personnel and supervisors, is one of its core offerings.
It is jam-packed with cutting-edge features that make it easier for internal supervisors, field technicians, and your clients to communicate. Additionally, work order administration is made even simpler by its blazing-fast mobile app, which is compatible with both iOS and Android.
Key characteristics of ReachOut:
Here are some outstanding characteristics that distinguish ReachOut:
- Your field technicians can use a route optimization option to find the quickest ways to a particular location.
- A drag and drop work order calendar with straightforward functionality is available.
- You can easily keep track of all continuous tasks thanks to a dedicated pipeline view.
- From a native marketplace, you may choose and use digital forms that are specialised for your business and personalise them with your branding.
Fieldpoint is another another management platform created for businesses with mobile workers that provides all-inclusive work order software.
The Fieldpoint work order software is highly adaptable and can smoothly interact with any current ERP/business system, unlike other comparable products.
You may manage all urgent and preventive maintenance activities using this software, as well as keep track of the progress of work orders in real-time.
Key Features of Fieldpoint
These are some of the software’s noteworthy characteristics:
- It features a mobile app that is incredibly user-friendly and increases team productivity.
- A call centre management solution makes it possible for teams to communicate effectively with one another.
- The creation of specific work orders can be automated.
- You may empower your technicians by allowing them to approve or disapprove work requests.
- Additionally, service-level agreements can be tracked.
Axxerion, the last software on the list, provides solutions for property administration and upkeep.
A component of its cloud-based computerised maintenance management system is the work order software. You may create distinct work order categories, produce customised bids, and do much more with this highly adjustable platform.
Key Characteristics of Axxerion
Let’s examine what distinguishes Axxerion:
- A separate contract can be created for each work order.
- The status of work orders can be followed by all parties concerned.
- If the technology detects a shortage of supply for PM plans, purchase orders can be generated automatically.
- You can specify your own business procedures and customise the software to meet your needs.
Automate Your Business with the Best Work Order Software
Finding excellent management tools can be challenging, particularly if you don’t know where to seek. You must make a selection that will impact your business, so give it some thought. That implies that you must adhere to a method. So make a list of your wants, demands, and goals, and then evaluate each work order software in light of those criteria. For instance, you need complete coordination amongst maintenance teams, so you need to look for software like Limblecmms that does that. Also check facility management software
Similar to this, if your sector is distinct, you might require more specialised work order software that also enables you to create invoices, handle payments, and more. Realize your goals and objectives as a result, then choose the software that most suits your needs and simplifies your operations.